Monday 6 April 2015

Welcome Back!

Welcome Back from your Break!

I am so excited to have the opportunity to work in this classroom with your children! I have had a few opportunities to come and peek at the work they do and I can already tell we're going to have an amazing end to our year!

Just some things about this blog - I will work on updating this blog weekly and keep you all informed on what fun stuff we get up to in class! I will try to put up as many pictures as I can as well as use this space to remind us all of any upcoming important dates or activities.

Every Monday I will post the Spelling Words on the right hand side of this page, as well as, the sight words for the week. This will help if any papers get lost on their grand journey from desk to back pack and hopefully - home!

If you can any questions about the blog please feel free to contact me, by email (cassandra.potter@blackgold.ca) or by contacting the school by phone.

Happy First Day back Kiddos!

No comments:

Post a Comment